Seagate Savvio ST900MM0026 10K.6 900GB 10,000 RPM 6.0Gbps 2.5inch Small Form Factor Self Encrypting Drive SAS / Serial Attached SCSI Hard Disk Drive - Factory Refurbished
Enterprise Performance 10K HDD—The Perfect Performance Upgrade
- Transition from slower 2.5", 10K-RPM or lower-capacity 3.5", 15K-RPM hard drives to smaller, faster, best-in-class Savvio 10K.6 enterprise hard drives.
- PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption.
- First mission-critical HDD to offer the Seagate® RAID Rebuild™ technology option—making RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.1
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models can be used as standard drives or as part of a more secure solution.
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast, and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives.
- High capacity and small footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models—only from Seagate—make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for US and Canadian government agencies.2,3
- Seagate Unified Storage architecture reduces complexity and costs by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
- Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays
- Power- and space-constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Migration from 3.5" drive systems to next-generation technology
All SAS compatible servers including (This list is not all inclusive):
Dell PowerEdge R710, R510, R610, R710, T610, T710, R910, 1900, 1950, 1955, 2900, 2950, 6900, 6950 Servers and MD1120, MD1220 Storage Arrays.
BL20p G4, BL460c, BL465c, BL480c, DL360 G4p, DL360 G5, DL380 G4, DL380 G5, DL385, DL385 G2, DL580 G3, DL580 G4, DL585, DL585 G2, ML350 G5, ML370 G4, ML370 G5, ML570 G3, ML570 G4